• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Onedrive to Onenote

Riana

good day, i am new here, i want to add a workflow which allows new pictures (sycn'ed from my phone a specific folder in my onedrive) to be added to as a onenote as a image note in a specific notebook.
i managed to get the trigger right - i.e. when a new file lands in onedrive in the specific folder:
1641286321099.png

but i struggle with the next part for the action to create the picture note in onenote, specific notebook
i got th app connected, but the next part is where i get stuck. i see the part re the publicly accessible URL.
so even if i cannot use picture note in onenote - i want to append n a onenote @action notebook under section @tagging the list of new pictures and their dates so that i can review which pictures i still need to tag in onedrive
basically i do not understand the response component of the next steps - is there a video somewhere?
1641286374459.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Riana

It seems like you have passed the computers' C drive path on the "Microsoft OneDrive: New File" trigger. Instead of that, you need to pass the Onedrives' path on it.

For your better understanding, you can refer to our tutorial video. Kindly try this at your end and let us know if you still get stuck at any step -

Regards!

(Watch the first part of the video to capture the webhook response correctly)

(Watch the second part of the video to map the fields in the Note )

Riana

thank you. i am watching videos but my onenote does not show section, only Page/Note - how do i get the section?