• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Ontraport Custom Fields

Mitch24

Hello,

How can I get Pabbly to detect and bring in the custom fields from Ontraport?

I'm trying to map Typeform responses to Ontraport custom fields, and currently, it's only giving me the most basic Ontraport fields.

I have a custom field that says 'How often do you make art' and want to be able to map the results of the typeform quiz to that field.

Thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mitch24

As of now the custom fields and tag support are not available in the Ontraport's Integration, but you may post the request to add the support here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Further, we might be required to an Ontraport account once for adding and providing the support of custom fields & tags on it. So, we would request you to provide us with the account once to do the integration according to your necessity.

Mitch24

Also - it would be nice to be able to set tags when creating or updating a contact
Hey @Mitch24

As of now the custom fields and tag support are not available in the Ontraport's Integration, but you may post the request to add the support here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Further, we might be required to an Ontraport account once for adding and providing the support of custom fields & tags on it. So, we would request you to provide us with the account once to do the integration according to your necessity.
Thanks @Supreme

I've actually asked for this here about one year ago.

Is there any other way to get this prioritized? I can help with testing

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly upvote so that we can add new integrations on priority based on the feedback.

hypnomark

Also - it would be nice to be able to set tags when creating or updating a contact

Thanks @Supreme

I've actually asked for this here about one year ago.

Is there any other way to get this prioritized? I can help with testing
I'd like to see this feature as well....