• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Open AI missing "API Request (Beta)" to analyze images ?

John31

I am trying to feed chat gpt an image and have it send back the information to pabbly.

This is possible on zapier but i am not seeing the option on pabbly and its the only thing im missing (aside from sms, i can deal with this) to get this done.

I have been waiting for this integration for awhile and am excited to set it up, but if its not possible and will not be possible moving forward, i may have to go back despite purchasing this lifetime plan.

This will save us at least 5 hours a week.