• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Openai 403 Error List Message

Sensum

I am having an issue where the response from the List Message step for OpenAI gives me an error instead of listing the message generated by OpenAI. All the previous steps work, it's just this one that is not returning the message generated by the ai assistant. I tried the assistant in test mode within openai with the same prompt, and it returns the message.

I also tried just doing a chatgpt message instead of openai and it worked too. I do want to have an ai assistant respond, not just chatgpt in general.

I need help to identify what is causing this 403 error.

1723080883851.png

1723081072045.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sensum

Could you please share the workflow URL once in which you have experienced this, so that we can look into it and help you, accordingly?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sensum
Our team has made some changes, and the action step should now work accordingly. Please give it a try and let us know if it works for you.

Supreme

Staff member
Since you have set the limit to one in the field for fetching single-user message responses, you have only received the user's message. Kindly adjust the limit to a higher value if you wish to receive the assistant's messages as well.

2024-08-09_11h51_28.png

Sensum

thank you. I changed it to nothing and it retrieved all messages. I then changed it to descending and typed 1 to get only the top, most recent answer. It's working now. Thank you again.