• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

order automation from google sheet to woocommerce

sosmarphone

i just joined woocomerce .... i have a question for you. my trigger will be at every new line in google sheet i have to go to cart. finished adding all the products I have to create a specific order for a single customer. it is possible to do this or in any case what path do I need to take to get all this. I give an example I add 10 iphone x 64 gb with number 10 of different imei and immediately after having finished inserting all iphone creo nr 1 order. hope i was clear. thanks to all of you.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @sosmarphone

Could you please elaborate on your question in more detail and share some screenshots or a short video to understand the issue in a better way?

sosmarphone

I hope that the photo makes you understand what I mean ... maybe it could be a case for other situations

3BCDF0EA-5EE2-422B-9891-574EA9C395F5.jpeg
48CB1FCF-E998-41AC-9FB7-C967F94E936A.jpeg
CDA8B61A-59E9-4D06-A750-A47145EC4AB5.jpeg

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @sosmarphone

Thanks for sharing the screenshots. I am afraid this scenario is not possible in the system. Whenever you are trying to add a single row in the Google sheets then only it will fire 1 task at a time. You were trying to insert all the 10 rows at one and you were assuming that it will fire the tasks at once, this scenario will not be possible in the system.

Thanks
Kunal

sosmarphone

which way should I go can I use other tools inventory tools or similar the fundamental thing is that I have the last step I woocommerce Because I have a plugin suitable to generate the commercial invoice (Italian) which is very personalized…..🤔

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @sosmarphone

You can use any app for this scenario. It will be the same for all the apps through which data is coming to the Google Sheets. I will fire 1 task at a time. Currently, this scenario is not possible in the system.

P

PabblyMember4

Sure @sosmarphone.

Our working time is Monday to Saturday 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST. Kindly share a suitable time so that we will schedule a Google meeting with you.