• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Output to Google Sheets

I have a working integration with a Google Sheet but it only seems to allow me to send data to 52 cells in a row but I have a total of 61 cells needing the data filled in. What am I doing wrong or is this a limit? If it's a limit, what can I do to get the remaining 9 cells of data also filled in?

Fagun Shah

My mistake, it is called "Append Values",

1649213397943.png

Your suggestion does exactly what I thought it would do and it appends a NEW ROW with the data in this new row instead of in the row the 52 fields were just put in. This won't work since now the data is split between 2 rows.

Fagun Shah

You do not need to use "Add New Row" action anymore.

Did yu mapped all the 61 cells value in "Append Values" action and it created 2 rows? Or you just mapped extra cells after 52 cells in "Append Values" action?

OK. That makes sense. I now have a different issue. I need a formula in some of the cells in the row and with the 'add new row' or 'append values' option, I can't figure out how to add the formula I need so it can stay relative to the row without the quotation marks causing an issue for Pabbly since the text of the formula needs to be within quotations itself. Here's the formula I'm trying to use =SUMPRODUCT(LEN(INDIRECT("RC[-54]",false):INDIRECT("RC[-7]",FALSE))>0) which I've added as a value like this ,"=SUMPRODUCT(LEN(INDIRECT("RC[-54]",false):INDIRECT("RC[-7]",FALSE))>0)" but this gives an error. Any suggestions?

Fagun Shah

They are from official pabbly team so related to having double quotes in formulas in Append Values action, they will answer you.

If you are available for zoom call we can try that. Below is my FB profile URL. Feel free to dm me and we can do some experiments on zoom call until Pabbly Team reply.

Maybe I don't know how to use this discussion board, but I thought the Pabbly team checked it regularly and they would eventually respond.

Fagun Shah

Maybe I don't know how to use this discussion board, but I thought the Pabbly team checked it regularly and they would eventually respond.
They do reply, but they work in India Timezone, so their working hours start after 30 min from now, 10am to 6pm Indian Time.

Fagun Shah

Better to create a new thread for this, and share screen-recording if possible. That would be more helpful.

I'll wait for @Supreme or someone else at Pabbly to reply since I couldn't solve this. The formula I need to send from Pabbly to Google sheets is this: =SUBSTITUTE(INDIRECT("RC[-6]",false),"61cf44ab613d49f353d7bfaa","Cab-over")

The issue seems to be with the "," in the formula affecting the Append Row function to the Google Sheet since "," is also the separator between data fields. I hope someone can offer a solution.

Last edited:
P

PabblyMember3

In that case, double quotes will not work in the append values action.