• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly and Chat api integration

Prakash

While integrating Pabbly and Chat API integration. Whether we need to pay a subscription to Chat API. Please help me with how to integrate Pabbly and Chat API integration.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Prakash

To use Chat API integration you need to pay their subscription individually. You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can use Chat API in your workflow.

(Watch the second part of the video)

VMRDA

I have purchased chat api but in pabbly while integrating with chat api to send whatsapp message it is saying me that it is invalid token then i have contacted with chat api they said there is no problem from chat api contact pabbly support can anyone help me out

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-05-12 at 4.25.13 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-12 at 4.25.13 PM.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 53
Are you sure you have used these values as the API URL and the token?

I'm using chat-api integration with pabbly without any problems.

1652399520153.png

VMRDA

yes, we have used the same as mentioned in your screenshot.

Please find the attachments for your information.

Kindly do the needful.

Attachments

• Chat API details.jpg
    Chat API details.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Pably details.jpg
    Pably details.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 52

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @VMRDA

You can refer to the following video tutorial to configure your Chat API. Kindly try it once and let us know if that works for you.

VMRDA

you have given a old version of the chat api now chat api has been changed to new version and already i have spoken to chat api support they are saying there is no problem with them

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @VMRDA

Could you please tell us if that is your WABA/Business account or the normal WhatsApp API account with Chat API that you are trying to connect?

If yes then the business account wouldn't work on the platform, use the normal WhatsApp API account with Chat API.

VMRDA

Yes it is a WABA/Business account

is it possible with webhooks if yes Can you help in API INTEGRATION in pabbly

1652516392128.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @VMRDA

You can try "API by Pabbly" in your workflow once and let us know if that works for you.

unnamed.png

Further, you can take the reference from our video tutorial on how you can configure the API action step.

VMRDA

Hey @VMRDA

You can try "API by Pabbly" in your workflow once and let us know if that works for you.

View attachment 10847

Further, you can take the reference from our video tutorial on how you can configure the API action step.

i have integrated and tested message by pressing Save and Send test request and i have received message in my whatsapp but for other not got any messages but in your workflow history it is showing success
1652540382925.png

1652540434940.png

Pls tell me whether useful or not and suggest to buy your pabbly connect or not

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @VMRDA

Yes, you have to use the API by Pabbly in that way only, you can also try the same with other applications i.e - Postman

Though if the API still doesn't work then please contact the Chat API support team for the same.

Since we do not support WABA/Business WhatsApp account in Chat API integration.

unnamed1.png