• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Api error

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY5MDYzMzA0MzA1MjY1NTUzNzUxMzM1MTZhNTQzOCI_3D_pc
Dear Pabbly Connect Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.
I am reaching out to address a recurring issue I've encountered with my Pabbly Connect workflow. Recently, during the execution of certain workflows, I have been receiving an error message with the code
{
"response": "<html>\r\n<head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head>\r\n<body>\r\n<center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>\r\n<hr><center>nginx/1.18.0 (Ubuntu)</center>\r\n</body>\r\n</html>\r\n"
}
. This error interrupts the automation process I depend on for my daily operations.
In an effort to resolve this matter efficiently and prevent future occurrences, I kindly request your guidance and support. If there are any recommended troubleshooting steps or best practices that I can implement to avoid this error, please provide them in detail.
Additionally, if this error code is indicative of a specific problem within my workflow setup or a system-wide issue, I would appreciate any insights you can offer. Clarification on what triggers this error and any potential fixes would be extremely valuable.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your response and a resolution that ensures the smooth functioning of my workflows going forward.

Best regards,

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Abdulla Khalifa,

Based on the Task History ID you shared, it seems like the failed task was re-executed, and upon re-execution, it worked correctly, and you received a successful response. Because of this, currently, I won't be able to deduce the exact issue you faced with your initial execution of the task.
1701969500561.png

I suggest you monitor your workflow for some time, and if you encounter this error again, please let us know.