• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly API to Add Multiple Rows in Google Sheet via NoCodeAPI

ichilddev

Dear COmmunity & Support

Need urgent help how to set up the End point URL with Pabbly API. The response kept showing The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details.

The Workflow is as such:

Webbook with receiving JSON object
1674532148550.png

Next will the Pabbly APi using the End Point URL is https://v1.nocodeapi.com/ichilddev/google_sheets/RpmKvumbLtlmHtOc/addRows?tabId=Notification Log

Setup in Pabbly.jpg

How do i effectively setup the parameters? Any help is appreciated.

Workflow Name is V4 Feed Whatsapp Notification

https://nocodeapi.com/docs/google-sheets-api/ This is the Documentation

Reason i am using NoCode API is because I have tried many Pabbly methods but none can help add multiple rows in one go and NONE can do iteration well.

Attachments

• NoCodeAPI Add Many Rows API.jpg
    NoCodeAPI Add Many Rows API.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 1674532040824.png
    1674532040824.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Webhook.jpg
    Webhook.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited: