• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly conect wont get the typeform data correct, an error happens in some of the data and tells me to go to pipedrive development.

ontruckbr

Pabbly conect wont get the typeform data correct, an error happens in some of the data and tells me to go to pipedrive development. Im trying to creat a automation with my pipedrive so all my typeform answers go to a new deal in pipedrive.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @ontruckbr

As I can check from your workflow, it seems that you should enter the organization ID in the organization field instead of the organization name.

Please make sure to input the correct organization ID and try again. This should help resolve the issue you're facing.

2023-06-20_10h27_32.png

You can refer to the below video tutorial also for a better understanding: