• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly conflict with SEOptimer?

pibworth

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTZhMDYzNTA0M2Q1MjY1NTUzMTUxMzc1MTY1NTQzNiI_3D_pc
I am attempting to use my Pabbly to create a web hook to connect SEOptimer to Kartra.

It tests fine in Pabbly and adds the lead to Kartra when in test mode - but the webhook does not work outside of the test.
SEOptimer has been troubleshooting and came back saying when they use a Zapier hook (as suggested in their instructions) it works fine. I tried it in Zapier and yes it works, but Zapier requires an API key - and Pabbly does not.

Is it possible that the webhooks are simply not compatible?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @pibworth,

Currently, we don't have a direct integration with the SEOptimer application. If you want this application to be added to Pabbly Connect, you can submit your request on our dedicated platform: https://pabbly.featureos.app/b/Integration-Request

Our integrations team will look into your request and, if possible, add the desired application to Pabbly Connect.

Based on your task history, the application you are referring to doesn't appear to be sending any data through webhooks. If it needs an API key to connect, then I am afraid the use case you are describing is currently not possible in Pabbly Connect.