• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly connect and glideapp

ahmedmuax

My pabbly connect is google sheet to telegram bot. it works fine when i update google sheet manually.
Actually i wanted to update my google sheet from glideapp form. when i update from glide form, there will not be any message to telegram. but if i update manually it works fine. What kind of problem will this be?
Thanks

Fagun Shah

Did you check Marked "Send On Event" in pabbly connect google sheet addon after setting up your workflow for first time?
Google Sheet will only send data automatically to pabbly connect if that is check marked.

ahmedmuax

Did you check Marked "Send On Event" in pabbly connect google sheet addon after setting up your workflow for first time?
Google Sheet will only send data automatically to pabbly connect if that is check marked.
Yes i have marked Send On Event. But it never triggers that event when I update google sheet from glide app form. but i tried with google form or manually updated it works fine. I checked with both Auto Send On Schedule and Send On Event as well. but no luck yet.

Supreme

Staff member
Yes i have marked Send On Event. But it never triggers that event when I update google sheet from glide app form. but i tried with google form or manually updated it works fine. I checked with both Auto Send On Schedule and Send On Event as well. but no luck yet.
Hey @ahmedmuax

Could you please do the initial setup again and capture the webhook response in your workflow to send the data in the telegram.

Bobbie

Hello. Was there any solution to this issue? I have the same problem.. All works fine when entering the data manually in Google Sheets, but as soon as the data comes trough Glide it does not work.

Supreme

Staff member
Hello. Was there any solution to this issue? I have the same problem.. All works fine when entering the data manually in Google Sheets, but as soon as the data comes trough Glide it does not work.
If the data is being added to the Google Sheet via any third party app, which is happening in your case, then the data will be send to your Pabbly Connect workflow after 1 hr.

1668597848011.png