• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly connect auto build website on sale

Hi guys,
Looking for a possible solution's here, i am looking to allow pabbly connect to trigger something when a sale happens with my Pabbly subscription. i have a website that i sell to customers and each customer has their own domain alias

Example:

my-domain.xyz/myalias
my-domain/xyz/myalis2
What i looking for is the correct way to do this with pabbly connect or even if this is possible at all. Each domain alias has the same files etc they will just have different domain alias there for need it to create a folder in the server with a different name each time, this name will be selected by the customer when making the sale.
Hope i have explained myself enough.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @FreshBrandingUK

Each domain alias has the same files etc they will just have different domain alias there for need it to create a folder in the server with a different name each time, this name will be selected by the customer when making the sale.
Can you please briefly elaborate on your concern, about the possibility of the same?

Can you please briefly elaborate on your concern, about the possibility of the same?
Good day,

Yes of course...
So i have a set of files that i use for a specific website, this is a website i sell to customers and each set of files per customer are the same files.
When i get a sale/subscription i want the pabbly connect to basically use these set of files, create a new sub domain/alias within a specific domain, put these files in it and then rename the folder to the name the customer decides when making the purchase.

Hope this explains it better.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @FreshBrandingUK

Unfortunately, the use case that you are looking for doesn't seem possible as creating a subdomain with a specific domain might not be possible.

Further, you can also consult with an automation expert who can design such automation for your workflow and check for the possibility on the same - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/pabbly-connect-experts-and-consultants.22/

And can even find automation experts in our Facebook group as well - https://www.facebook.com/groups/formget.deals/