• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect is overwriting the first row instead of appending a new row at the end

Manjusha

Hello,
I am having a strange problem. I have a spreadsheet with over 700 rows. This integration was working a few days earlier and nothing was changed. When a form is submitted in Elementor, we are using pabbly connect to save it as a new row in the google sheet.

It is just one-step mapping. Everything was working fine until few days ago. Currently, when a new row needs to be added, it is overwriting he first row in the spreadsheet.

I recreated the workflow again to ensure nothing is cached. It is still doing the same thing.

Can someone share any insights into this?

Thanks in advance!
1616864929562.png

Task :
1616864967878.png

Manjusha

Hello everyone,
I figured out the issue. In the spreadsheet that we had, the first row was the header row. However, no heading was given in the first column. So, pabbly assumed that the first row is empty and started inserting. I think this is a bug that needs to be fixed.

Here is a screenshot of the heading row where the 1st row gets overwritten( notice that A1 is empty) :
1616866277405.png

Here is screenshot of the fixed header where everything works like magic :

1616866563623.png