• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect is Unusable Compared to Zapier

greenfox

The developers of Pabbly have made no effort to integrate with app API's and force the customer to do this.

Here's a good example - since Pabbly requires an API connection to do ANYTHING when I tried to set up a Calendly automation, I had to go through and request an API key from Calendly and wait to hear back.

On Zapier? I just log in to my Calendly account and I'm good to go...

So Pabbly for the most part with all the apps it claims it "supports" it simply does not. I am having huge buyers remorse right now because it's not even close to the capabilities of Zapier. With Zapier you're allowed to simply log in to your app account.

Pabbly developers - You need more relationships and direct API connections across the board for Pabbly. Putting a logo of an app but making us request an API key to do anything is not acceptable. You might as well just put a single "API's and Webhooks" option instead of listing all the apps you supposedly "support".

/rant over.

Hermes

I don't think Zapier built that smooth integration but Calendly did it themselves.
Pabbly will open their backend for developers very soon so Calendly can make this smooth integration also in Pabbly (if they like).

But I wonder how many tools have such smooth integration, because I have and use lots of automation tools (and I have used Zapier aswell) but this sort of integration I don't see alot. And sure we try to compare Pabbly with Zapier, but how can you compare a tool of not even 2 years old with a tool of about 10 years old.

greenfox

I'm comparing the 2 because Pabbly has literally made the comparison to Zapier in their sales/marketing material.
Currently, there is no comparison. Zapier "just works" with everything right out of the box. You simply log in to each app and it's connected.
Pabbly on the other hand relies strictly on API's which puts the burden of API access on the user.