• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect Issue

I am testing out Pabbly to possibly move over from Zapier. I am having an issue with the form fields being mapped over from WS Form. I am trying to create a webhook between WS Form and FluentCRM. I have read through the documentation on https://wsform.com/knowledgebase/pabbly/. I have followed the instructions exactly, however the fields are not mapping over when testing the webhook. It is connected but the name and email data is not pulling through. I have attached a video showing the exact steps being followed and the data not coming over. Can you tell me what setting or instruction was not followed precisely according to documents? I am simply trying to trigger an email from fluentcrm when a form is submitted. I have a video but its to large to attach.

- Justin

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @website studios

As we can see from your workflow's latest history name and email address is getting forwarded to your Fluent CRM accordingly.

1691041625228.png

If the issue still persists then kindly create a short video and share its Google Drive link with us.