• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect Quota not resetting for October

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudy

Dear team,

I was on leave for the past week and when I checked my email inbox, I noticed that Pabbly Connect has been sending me emails regarding the depletion of the connects that I have in my account.

I expected the depleted connects to reset since it's the new month, and the last time it resetted was "Your tasks were reset on 2022-09-01 00:00:58 (GMT)". (https://collaborate.cudy.co/Jru8GBBm). I expected my tasks to reset for the month of October on the 1st October but it has not yet reset.

Can you please take a look into why the tasks were not reset, and help me to activate all the tasks that were previously active, but were deactivated due to this issue?
@Pabbly

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Dear team,

I was on leave for the past week and when I checked my email inbox, I noticed that Pabbly Connect has been sending me emails regarding the depletion of the connects that I have in my account.

I expected the depleted connects to reset since it's the new month, and the last time it resetted was "Your tasks were reset on 2022-09-01 00:00:58 (GMT)". (https://collaborate.cudy.co/Jru8GBBm). I expected my tasks to reset for the month of October on the 1st October but it has not yet reset.

Can you please take a look into why the tasks were not reset, and help me to activate all the tasks that were previously active, but were deactivated due to this issue?
@Pabbly
Our technical is looking into the issue of why the tasks didn't get reset automatically for this month

Further, we have manually reset your task limit for now. Please check at your end.

Sorry for all the inconvenience.

cudy

Our technical is looking into the issue of why the tasks didn't get reset automatically for this month

Further, we have manually reset your task limit for now. Please check at your end.

Sorry for all the inconvenience.
Dear @Pabbly, thanks for the prompt response. Can I also confirm that all of my tasks that should be "active" are all currently "active"? Or are there a few that I will need to manually turn on because of the issue?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Dear @Pabbly, thanks for the prompt response. Can I also confirm that all of my tasks that should be "active" are all currently "active"? Or are there a few that I will need to manually turn on because of the issue?
Yes all your tasks are active and you don't have to do anything manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.