• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly connect suddenly yesterday not receiving web hooks. pabbly issue it seems. anyone else? how to test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fagun Shah

Working fine for me, yesterday and today as well.

You can test it simply by opening a new tab in browser - paste your webhookk url and add ?data=test to check

bajglass

I used a webhook test and I seem to not be able to verify it is Pabbly yet. Has anyone else suddenly had this issue here???

bajglass

Working fine for me, yesterday and today as well.

You can test it simply by opening a new tab in browser - paste your webhookk url and add ?data=test to check
Add ?data=test to check to the begining or end of Webhook in URL??
For example
URL paste
?data=test to check(webhook)
or
(webhook)?data=test to check

obviously no ( )

bajglass

All my test of the webhook going out are successful, except with Pabbly.

Now I use cognito forms and they recently set up a 2 step auth.
Could I need to disconnect from cognito and reconnect with cognito in pabbly. How do i do that without messing up my workflow??

JeffreyYu

I also was experiencing the same exact issue with cognito forms webhooks! Our production line is down at the moment because of it. I wrote about my experience here:

I hope Pabbly can fix this first thing tomorrow so we can get production back up… the manual nature of triggering things is killing us

3rdGenIns

I also was experiencing the same exact issue with cognito forms webhooks! Our production line is down at the moment because of it. I wrote about my experience here:

I hope Pabbly can fix this first thing tomorrow so we can get production back up… the manual nature of triggering things is killing us

My office is also experiencing the same issue with Cognito forms. I have been unable to find a fix currently. Zapier is forming fine, however.

bajglass

I have a private chat question in with pabbly also. I will update you with anything. The other post here said that zapier is working though. definitely in pabbly. keep me updated also.

I literally hired a software developer in-house to redesign our software to escape this potential mess. Now it is happening and costing LOTS. Hoep you are managing well. Anything I can do to help. let me know.
Brian

bajglass

My office is also experiencing the same issue with Cognito forms. I have been unable to find a fix currently. Zapier is forming fine, however.
I have a private chat question in with pabbly also. I will update you with anything. I see Zapier is working though. definitely in pabbly. keep me updated also.
I was at one time looking at all the no codes and designing and doing it myself. Then it got soo messy, and so many systems. It became scary. If one messes up. AHHHHH

Again, keep us updated here.
I am sure more will chim in with cognito forms issue!!!

I hired a software developer in-house to redesign our software to escape this potential mess. Now it is happening and costing LOTS. Hope you are managing well. Anything I can do to help. let me know.
Brian

bajglass

Pabbly is catching the webhook but It is not showing in the task history on pabbly nor pushing out the information to the receiving end still. Please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.