• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly connect to Encharge

GerryC

Trying to connect Encharge to Pabbly however when I get to the connect section and click on connect encharge flashes and comes back in with this message:

Please authenticate your Encharge account to allow access to Pabbly Connect.

How or where do I authenticate my Encharge.

I connected Sendinblue with an API key and had no problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GerryC

We have recorded a short video on authorizing the Encharge account with the Trigger event. Kindly check this out -

https://www.screenpresso.com/=JhBkf

Further, while authenticating the account kindly make sure to click on allow to access your account

1634711962559.png

GerryC

I setup pabble to connect encharge to sendinblue but am having a failure and it is not working.

How do I go about troubleshooting the failure.. I am getting a partial failure See attached screen shot
Please help, this is my first attempt at using Pabbly and I am lost and frustrated.
THanks
Gerry

Attachments

• Ashampoo_Snap_Thursday, October 28, 2021_15h19m28s_001_Pabbly Connect - Google Chrome.png
    Ashampoo_Snap_Thursday, October 28, 2021_15h19m28s_001_Pabbly Connect - Google Chrome.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 76

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GerryC

We looked into the history log of your workflow and it looks like you didn't pass the country code before the phone number came from the Encharge in Sendinblue.

Kindly pick the correct format of the phone number with the respective country code.

2021-10-29_12h22_52.png

MHKGER

Hey @GerryC

We have recorded a short video on authorizing the Encharge account with the Trigger event. Kindly check this out -

https://www.screenpresso.com/=JhBkf

Further, while authenticating the account kindly make sure to click on allow to access your account

View attachment 4639
Trying to connect Encharge to Pabbly however when I get to the connect section and click on connect encharge flashes and comes back in with this message:

Please authenticate your Encharge account to allow access to Pabbly Connect.

How or where do I authenticate my Encharge.

I connected Sendinblue with an API key and had no problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Same problem here now!
Cannot see the video for the solution.
Would appreciate help, please.
Anyone?
Thank you!
Best regards!
Marc

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MHKGER

Could you please share your registered email address with Pabbly and the name of the workflow in which you are having an issue? So that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly.

Hello

I have also have a problem with Encharge: The request will not go through to encharge (woocommerce user - add to encharge) in the Workflow Setup. It does something but this happens:

1652198754994.png

What can I do?

Cheers

Hello

I have also have a problem with Encharge: The request will not go through to encharge (woocommerce user - add to encharge) in the Workflow Setup. It does something but this happens:

View attachment 10709

What can I do?

Cheers
Though the data was imported just fine from Woocommerce and I added the correct fields as explained in your YT video it will not reach the data through to Encharge and just shows this empty value.