• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect will not get past initial set up

r1se yoga

Hi,

When I click on the Sub it or Send Test Button nothing happens. no webhook is caught in Pabbly.

I am using Incognito mode. See image as to where it gets stuck.

This is vital to me.

I love Pabbly but do prefer how Zapier worked with Google Sheets without the need for an extension.

Please assist.

Many thanks
Chris

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-09 at 10.26.49.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-09 at 10.26.49.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 55

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @r1se yoga

Seems like you haven't captured the webhook response correctly. Please refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

(Watch the first part of the video)

r1se yoga

Hi,
Sorry, this video does not seem to be what I needed. It is a 17 minute video about WhatsApp etc.
I am not sure how I could be setting up the webhook differently. It is simple.
Issue is when I test it in a Google Sheet using Pabbly Connect i never get a webhook sent. Please help this is critical.
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hi,

When I click on the Sub it or Send Test Button nothing happens. no webhook is caught in Pabbly.

I am using Incognito mode. See image as to where it gets stuck.

This is vital to me.

I love Pabbly but do prefer how Zapier worked with Google Sheets without the need for an extension.

Please assist.

Many thanks
Chris

As we can see from your previously mentioned screenshot you have captured the webhook response correctly.

Issue is when I test it in a Google Sheet using Pabbly Connect i never get a webhook sent. Please help this is critical.
If you only see the first part of the video you will get the correct way to capture it. Also, try capturing the Google Sheets webhook response in the incognito mode of your browser if you have multiple Google Accounts it might interfere with your connection.