• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

pabbly connect with project broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTZmMDYzNjA0MzI1MjZmNTUzNjUxMzQ1MTY1NTQzNSI_3D_pc
I'm using pabbly in conjunction with project broadcast. I have a wix form sending info to a google spreadsheet and then to PB to send an SMS message to the customer that fills out the form, telling them "Thanks for filling out the form and I will get back to you asap, etc". Now I want to send another text to my direct phone number so that I get a text notification when the form is filled out. I have tried a few ways to go about this.

1. Since I am my own contact in project broadcast, I used the “search contact” action. When I entered my first name, last name in the search content area, the test works and Pabbly can find the contact. But when I try sending a message using that contact 0 id from that search, I got an error that the contact was not found.

2. I also tried searching for myself with just my phone number and got another successful response from PB. But when I tried sending the message with the contact 0 ID and a different test with the contacts 0 phone number, the send message error said contact not found for both different tests.

Can you please help me figure this out? I'd greatly appreciate it.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @thehunt4joy,

Please ensure that you map/enter only the Contact ID and not any other text. I have removed the text for now, and it appears to be working fine
1691796445231.png

Ok thanks! I think that was part of the map info that I clicked so I just assumed that leaving it there was ok. Good to know that it's not ok for next time. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.