• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly connect with Wix to Mailchimp issue

I am getting following response when i want to create a new member selecting Mailchimp app in action on getting webhook repsonse from Wix form.

Your request doesn't appear to be valid JSON:
Parse error on line 1:
"{ \"email_address\"
^
Invalid string, it appears you forgot to terminated the string, or attempted to write a multiline string which is invalid

Seems some backslashes are creating issues. How to fix them ?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amardeepjaiman

The action step has undergone a few modifications. Please reconnect the action step and attempt the request once more.

I'm hoping this will be useful to you.

its creating a new issue now. When i try to add a new member in mailchimp using the same Action, it says below for new member as well and send 400 error code.

"[email protected] is already a list member. Use PUT to insert or update list members."

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amardeepjaiman

Since the member was already on the list and you have passed the same member again, so the action step has shown the message for the same.

Use PUT to insert or update list members."

Mover, the action step on the platform is integrated from their API docs only, so we cannot interfere with their functionality.

I hope you would understand.

1668584701918.png