• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly creating duplicate trigger events

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Techcruz,

The issue you are describing occurs when a user clicks on 'Save & Send Request' multiple times, which, in turn, creates multiple webhooks in the application and the workflow is executed that many times. There are two solutions for this:
  1. You have to log in to your Calendly account and delete the duplicate webhooks one-by-one.
  2. Alternatively, you can disable the workflow in which you are facing the issue and set up a new workflow from scratch (without cloning)

1711219080570.png

Techcruz

I deleted multiple webhook from the calendly (screnshot attached). Now its empty in calendly.
Issue is not solved yet. I see duplicate records again.
I cant create new workflows rather I need to fix the existing..

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-03-24 17-27-31.png
    Screenshot from 2024-03-24 17-27-31.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 10

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I'm afraid the current workflow cannot be fixed. You need to disable this workflow and create another one from scratch (without cloning). Please ensure that you don't click on 'Save & Send Test Request' multiple times in the new workflow.