• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly does not support Mixpanel Event Properties?

Hi I was trying to setup a workflow so that data flows into Mixpanel as an event. Unless I am doing something wrong, I was surprised to find that I could not add event properties. Is there a way I can add event properties to the event, that are not just event name and distinct ID.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mixpaneluserproperties

Can you please tell us what fields you are referring to here so that we can cross-check the same with the API documentation?

In the documentation, under properties, and properties object, there is an add key option, through which you can add upto a total of 255 event properties. Ideally under integration like Pabbly, you would want to custom name those properties and map values from the data source onto the right hand side.
Please let me know if this can be achievable, or if it already is.