• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Email Trigger is limiting to 100 API's per day even though Google verifies I have 500 with workspace.

JayArt

I have been working with Google Workspace for more than 5 days to figure out why emails over 100 are not going. They now say it's Pabbly that is limiting this to 100. They see no barriers on the google side that are stopping this as my limit is 500 per day with a paid business workspace account. When I send over 100.. It is as if YOU're counting, not google. Why is your limit set to 100? See their text below. Why did I pay for a Pabbly account that's restricting me to 100 emails when the email provider is saying 500?

"
Hello ,

This is Chandrasekhar from Google Workspace support. I hope you are doing well

I apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the ongoing issue.

Upon checking the issue with my back end team, We can see that the Gmail API limits has been set up at the third party application and I would request you to contact third party email application developer/support, you can also refer this article for support from Gmail API: https://developers.google.com/gmail/api/support

Thank you for contacting Google Workspace Support.

Have a safe and nice day ahead!

Regards,
Chandrasekhar
Google Workspace Support

Follow @AskWorkspace for regular helpful tips & product updates. "

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have taken a note of your concern. Please allow me some time to look into this, and I will get back to you with an update soon.