• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Forms file upload to google Drive

paul_

Where are the files that are uploaded through pabbly held. In my exported responses there is a link for the files from pabbly as if it would redirect me to the upload file put it always says the site can't be reached.
I also tried to set up an automated upload of the file to google drive but it might be running into the same issue because it doesn't look like it can grab the file to upload.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Can you please confirm if, in the form you have created, you will be asking people to upload multiple files?

1653111994255.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @paul_

Yes, you can upload multiple file URLs from your Form Builders' trigger response which is separated by $$, which you can be separated with the help of "Text Formatter by Pabbly: Split Text" and then later pass the JSON resultant in the Iterator action step which will process your file URL once by one to your Google Drive.

Though we have already set the action step in your account correctly, kindly try the respective workflow at your end and let us know if that works for you.

1653292148571.png