• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly invoice

I plan to send unpaid invoices (in the email body) to new leads who try to pay from my website with the Razorpay payment link (for that invoice).
and again, reminder emails after 1-2 days if not paid

I can fetch data into Pabbly for customers and products with the webhook function.
Tried much but failed, How can I do it?

I also have plans for
pabbly Subscription, Pabbly email marketing

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @deepak9780097800,

If you have managed to capture the details of the failed invoice, please share your Workflow URL. If not, please follow the suggestions given below.

Based on my limited understanding of your use case, it seems like you want to capture data from failed invoices. Since we currently don't have a dedicated trigger event for that, you can try using Webhook by Pabbly instead.

I am attaching a video below that will guide you through capturing data from Razorpay. You will need to make a few changes for your specific use case:
  1. Use the Webhook by Pabbly trigger event instead of Razorpay.
  2. Select the 'Invoice Failed' active event instead of 'Invoice Paid' (3:36).
  3. Click on 'Failure' instead of 'Success' (7:19). Here is the video link:

Sorry for the inconvenience..

Let me describe it again.
A user came to my website and tried to buy a product, but not succeed.
A lead created in my CRM (vtiger Open Source)

I will or can get customer details and order details in pabbly through webhook

Now, I wish to follow up with the user by sending him/her invoice in email body with "Pay Now" button

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
To add the Pay Now button in your email body you can use the HTML code attached below.
HTML:
<a href="Insert_Payment_Link_Here">Pay Now</a>

When it comes to sending payment notifications after 1-2 days, you can utilize the Delay and Filter feature for that purpose. I have attached a screenshot below that could assist you with your use case.
1692297522200.png