• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly sending incorrect information to zoho

nooshy1234

Hi,
I feel like im in here everyday with a new problem.
Today I learned that all my connections are successfully loading into zoho CRM HOWEVER under the incorrect lead source. My lead source on PAbbly connect is strictly as shown in the screenshot without mapping turned on, the lead source is stuck to: "LinkedFusion" and in Zohocrm shows lead status as "Facebook". WHy Facebook? This 100% seems like a problem on pabblys side because I don't have anything zoho that's from Facebook, I don't even deal with Facebook, pabbly is set to send the lead source as LinkedFusion. Please fix this ASAP or refund me.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-15 3.40.11 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-15 3.40.11 PM.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot 2022-08-15 3.43.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-15 3.43.27 PM.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 65

Chetali

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @nooshy1234!

We have gone through your "Zoho CRM: Upsert Record" step. Looks like you have renamed the lead source label "Facebook" to "LinkedFusion (Direct Linkedin)".
The Value for the "LinkedFusion (Direct Linkedin)" is "Facebook" as a lead source, which you can see by mapping on the "Map" Button. You can check the below video:

Kindly check the Lead Source settings in your Zoho account.

nooshy1234

I dont even have "facebook" listed as an OPTION in zoho. See attachment

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-16 1.07.40 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-16 1.07.40 PM.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 61

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nooshy1234

Kindly try reconfiguring the action step again and select the desired dropdown field in whcih you are having such an issue and then try again