• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly to Go High Level (LeadConnectorV2) issues

Hello. I have had automations running great for about 3 weeks now and then all of a sudden about 3 days ago stuff started falling apart and I am not sure why. The errors are all over the place.

Here are a few errors I have recieved, most of them are when an even takes place into Lead Connector

Error
Bad Request
StatusCode

Message 0
customFields must be an array
Error
Unprocessable Entity
StatusCode
TraceId
9cec4467-8e40-4ae4-90ff-0a57603e0442

StatusCode
The token does not have access to this location.

Here are steps I took
-Reintegrate connection (tried twice) (was successful both times but error still persists)
-Added delay before the event in a few workflows to see if waiting helped (it did not from what I can tell)
-Refreshed fields and ran through workflow build in testing environment
-Waited for failed attempt, capture the failed attempt as test response, ran through and tested, everything worked great when going through the steps one by one.

Not sure what to do becuase these issues are over my head

For context, I have a Shopify store and use GHL as my CRM and grab data from Shopify, and GoHighLevel and filter it trhrough pabbly so if something changes it syncs up. It also is a vital part of my order processing set up so errors mean customer confusiuon.

Thank you in advance!

I have 3 that have been issues

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for sharing the Workflows. Please allow us some time to look into this concern. We will get back to you with an update soon.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Our technical team has suggested this. Please check it out.