• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly to Gupshup Connection To send automated message

Adarsh NP

Hi Pabbly,

Currently, I am working on a workflow to send Zoom webinar reminder messages through WhatsApp. Our plan is to set up the following messages:

1. 1 day before the webinar: Including the joining link, date, and time.
  2. 1 hour before the webinar: Including the date, time, and joining link.
  3. 5 minutes before the webinar: Including the date, time, and joining link.
We intend to use variables to map the dates and times dynamically.

We already have a Gupshup account, but we are facing an issue with the available integration options. The available options in Gupshup are:

1. Send SMS
  2. Get Phone Number Info
  3. Custom API Request (Beta)
The first two options won't work for our use case. Can we use the third option (Custom API Request) to get all the WhatsApp templates with variables from Gupshup and send messages through Gupshup? If yes, please help me with the integration process.

Additionally, it would be extremely helpful if I could get a point of contact for a Google Meet to assist me with the integration. I have been trying to set this up for many days now and would appreciate any support available.