• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

šŸš€šŸš€Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

šŸ”„ Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (šŸ†Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

šŸ”„ Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (šŸ†Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly to webhook : Missed fields šŸ¤”

ErwanP

Hello there, How are you ?
I need your help because I don't find the issue alone.
I have a form on Formaloo that send 35 datas to Pabbly connect thanks to a Webhook
When I am looking about the result on Formaloo, I can see all the answer perfectly.
Capture dā€™eĢcran 2023-04-15 aĢ€ 16.29.46.png

On Pabbly, I watch the webhook and receive the data perfectly. I can map the fields to send them on a google Sheet
Capture dā€™eĢcran 2023-04-15 aĢ€ 16.28.16.png

ALL the datas are sended to google sheet, but this one is not wrote.
Capture dā€™eĢcran 2023-04-15 aĢ€ 16.28.35.png

It's a radio button field that send "YES" from Formaloo
I can see the answer on the data received in Pabbly. Field contain "YES"
I map it into a google sheet column (that is sync) and..... when I send data : All the data are ok, but not this one

When I come back into Pabbly, this field became with "no data"
Capture dā€™eĢcran 2023-04-15 aĢ€ 16.39.55.png

But if I map it again, I can see the "YES" answer

Anybody to help me ?

Thanks a lot

Erwan

Attachments

• Capture dā€™eĢcran 2023-04-15 aĢ€ 16.29.46.png
    Capture dā€™eĢcran 2023-04-15 aĢ€ 16.29.46.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 49

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ErwanP

Can you please share the workflow URL once and have you tried recapturing the webhook response again from Formaloo?