• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly > Trello > Action : Do this Create Trello a Card > Issue with Dates - Data Out Message invalid date

human

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNjA0MzA1MjY5NTUzNjUxMzY1MTY3NTQzMzBmMzMi_pc
Hello,

all of my Trello workflows stopped running due to dates visibility / calculation:

Action : Do this …
Trello : Create a Card (With Plain Text type Description)

Issue started on Aug 30, 2024 12:12:24

Before that everything worked fine. Nothing changed from my end.

Please take a look and let me know ASAP.

Kind regards,
Paul

Last edited:
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @human

Please input the date in the 'MM/DD/YYYY' format before attempting again, as the action step requires this specific date format.

1725279362210.png

I am having the same issue. I created the workflow and it worked flawlessly for months and within the last week it has stopped working. Is there a way to reach out to some actual developer support?

human

Hey,

that was a bad idea in first place to lunch new updates on Friday. Respectful developers launch new features in the beginning of the week. Otherwise, everybody has a bad weekend.

If you have previous version of Trello implementations on your side (before your updates), then revert it and work on your fixes in development staging, but not in the production. Because previous version worked fine for a long time.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @human

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please reconnect the action step once and then try again. It should work correctly.