• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Update Contact is Reading my blank fields and writing them null

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzMTA0MzE1MjZmNTUzYzUxMzY1MTY3NTQzODBmMzEi_pc
I am capturing the data of a new customer in hubspot and the fields that are empty in Hubspots are being read as null by Pabbly. Then I am having problems updating other hubspot account with the info because the fields that are supposed to be blank are having a value "null"

To complement I have been trying to emulate and understand the error but it is random... sometimes I get null and sometimes I get Blank.
Here is an example from the trigger that captures the fields ok (blank)
1729638446924.png

And here is an example that captures for another client with null (wrong)
1729638753439.png

I don´t know how to solve it as it is the same trigger and just a different client.

Also, even if the response came out blank, in the workflow´s history, the contact has the fields with null and the problem persists

Last edited: