• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Webhook not working

olimp6990

Hello, has anyone faced an issue while connecting Pabbly Connect Webhooks with google forms ?
I did EXACTLY step by step as this video shows
I have done this several times
(Last question in google forms is set to required)
The problem is that it keeps waiting for the response and nothing is happening ...
Anyone can help me fix this?
1658569028103.png

1658568962501.png

1658568892648.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @olimp6990

Kindly try capturing the webhook response in the Incognito Mode of your browser and then try again.

Seems like you have multiple Google accounts opened in your browser perhaps that could be possessing the error while doing the initial setup.

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can use the Google Sheets trigger event.

(Watch the first part of the video)