• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Webhooks not Trigger Razorpay Customer Full name

virenderj

Your Task History ID
rzr_think_pab
Hi, i am using Razorpay Payment Gateway to receive payment from my customer. I integrate Razorpay APi with my woocommerce website, And now i want when the user done successful payment after that there account created on Thinkific LMS platfrom. But when i use pabbly Webhook to capture razorpay events then they not show customer full name. and for automation, automatic account creation on thinkific i need Full Name or First Name and Last name option. so how it can happen?

Another way, when i use razorpay payment pages(https://rzp.io/l/7YYbOOEetY) to get payments and now when i capture events through pabbly webhooks then full name event captured. so how i get it with my website using razorpay api this event. PFA

Attachments

• my website capture.png
    my website capture.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 10
  • pabbly webhooks responce.png
    pabbly webhooks responce.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Razorpay captured.png
    Razorpay captured.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 13

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @virenderj,

Please setup 'Razorpay: Get Payment by ID' action event as step 2 of your workflow and see if that gives you the full name.
1725042821666.png

Watch the video shared below to learn how to connect your Razorpay account. Start watching from the 7:48 to 8:32 mark.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Since the full name is not being captured in Razorpay when the payment is made through your website, it is not sending that data to us either. We cannot do anything about this from our end. We suggest you get in touch with Razorpay's support to understand how you can capture this data.