• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Wordpress I need Special Area

soled567

I use the rehub theme in Wordpress and I enter 50-100 products a day, I want to enter 100-200 products by purchasing Pabbly.

This theme: https://themeforest.net/item/rehub-directory-multi-vendor-shop-coupon-affiliate-theme/7646339

I can affiliate with this theme. But in this theme, there are special fields that must be filled when posting. I will explain with pictures.

1665826633468.png

I need to fill these fields. So I was going to make Google Sheet to wordpress.

1665826724517.png

1665826773986.png

But pabbly can get very few and simple parts from google sheet. There is no way to get the content suitable for the theme, there is no space for them.

Pabbly would have made my job a lot easier if this was possible. But it can only automatically pull the product title and description.
Does Pabbly allow to fill in such specific fields? Or can we just enter the title and description?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @soled567
Pabbly would have made my job a lot easier if this was possible. But it can only automatically pull the product title and description.
Does Pabbly allow to fill in such specific fields? Or can we just enter the title and description?

Currently, custom fields are not supported in WordPress action events on the platform.

Furthermore, if you want to pass the line items in the action step you can pass its Id in the comma separate form as mentioned in the help text.

1665982746259.png