• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Workflow

zest83

This is my workflow.
None of the whatsapps are getting delivered.
Says successful when I save & test but the messages are not being to chat-api
Coz it does not show in the mesage history on chat-api either!

Please help!

IT was working fine till 5 hours ago!

zest83

I re-created the whole chat-api integration but the whatsapp messages are still not going through.

Shows Success & sent here in Pabbly but the data is not being sent to Chat-Api - Not receiving at their end.

Just happened!
Urgent help!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

Shows Success & sent here in Pabbly but the data is not being sent to Chat-Api - Not receiving at their end.
Kindly contact their support team, since the API call request has been sent from your automation to their API was processed.

Also, make sure your WhatsApp device is authenticated and connected to the internet at that time.

zest83

Whatsapp had realease some update earlier hence it was not working on Saturday. It had stopped working for many. Thanks for the quick response

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

We have answered your query on your another thread, kindly check that out.