• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Paid Task vs Free Task

Sanjoy

In your website, you show that Google Sheet is a Paid Task, whereas Webhook and Filter is a Free Task.

So, If I use 3 Paid Tasks in a Workflow, will it be treated as 3 Tasks?

Can I get the Paid Task list, so I can set my workflow accordingly?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-25 201727.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-25 201727.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 54

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sanjoy

So, If I use 3 Paid Tasks in a Workflow, will it be treated as 3 Tasks?
If you use the 3 task which is not from Pabbly then it will be counted and actions by Pabbly wouldn't count.

So yes, if you use the 3 tasks except Pabbly inbuilt task, then it will count as 3 tasks.

You can also refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

kulwinder

Hello Team....................Please check the image I'm trying to set the action in the comments where is cute word is used the auto message should be send in under the cute word...but unfortunately you can check in the picture its consider only one comment, kindly resolve the issue.

1675773745200.png