• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pause Subscription in PSB

Pabbly Team

Staff member
[Customer Query] -

Hi there, I wanted to give out free months to selected subscription paid people, but I can not really find an option for that. So what I am trying to do is to give one free month on their next billing, and there after the free month passes I would want to resume their normal payment plans to their subscription that was initially chosen. Let me know if this is possible?

S

Sonam

We're sorry to let you know that currently there is no specific option to wave off/give free months on the recurring bills for a customer. However, our team is dedicatedly working on the system updates & implementing such kind of an option is there in our roadmap to manage such scenarios. Therefore, we'll share notification accordingly if it gets built in the future updates of the system as for now there is no fixed ETA on the same.

Till then patience & cooperation with this will be appreciated.