• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Paypal and Wave

Therese

I'm trying to connect Paypal with Wave so that every payment received in Paypal will show as a sales transaction in Wave. The test works well and is showing up instantly in Wave. I've sent two payments to Paypal to see if they show up in Wave but they don't. Pabbly is capturing the payment but the transaction in wave never appears. Is there a step I'm missing?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Therese

In the Wave action step, you need to pass the customer id in the action step and other details.

Kindly refer to the following video tutorial on your basic understanding.

(Watch the last part of the video)

1671860059104.png