• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

PayPal to Google Sheet Workflow

aseel

Hello Pabbly Community,

I'm trying to connect PayPal to Google Sheet. To have all the PayPal transactions live on Google Sheet.
I'm facing problems with the following(please refer to the screen shot):

1. capturing PayPal Payment object
2. I couldn't find a trigger event; " All Merchant Transactions"

Thank you in advance for your help!

1655882169428.png

aseel

Thanks for sharing. However, I'm currently a Zapier user and I've recently switched to Pabbly and I'm trying to add "PayPal Transactions" to Google Sheets, but with no luck.
I was wondering if Pabbly has the "All Merchant Transactions" in the triggering events list for PayPal. If yes, can you please let me know can I implement this workflow. Related detailed tutorials and/or guidelines can be helpful.

Thank you in Advance.

Last edited:

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering if Pabbly has the "All Merchant Transactions" in the triggering events list for PayPal. If yes, can you please let me know can I implement this workflow. Related detailed tutorials and/or guidelines can be helpful.
Right now, we don't have the "All Merchant Transactions" trigger for PayPal integration. We will ask our integration team if they can launch this trigger as well.

We shall notify you once we have any update for the same.