• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

PayTabs integration

Rafik

I have connected without any problems PayTabs - very easy process.
However, when I trying to make payment via PayTabs - I am getting an error - "URL not found"
Contacted tech support - no joy. How to get in touch with @neeraga
Best regards,
Rafik

P

PabblyMember2

Hey Rafik,
Thanks for reaching out.
We just shared an update on this ticket id - #141947 on our support desk. Therefore we request you to please refer to that once.
Thank You!

Rafik

Just learned that this is not my problem. I have got feedback

"But before that let me inform you that right now the PayTabs integration is not working from their end. We are on an active conversation with the PayTabs team about the 'Integration not working' issue.

Untill the issue is not resolved from their end, we cannot provide you the resolution."

Until it is fixed - PayTabs should be removed from the web site - @neeraga - this is misleading the customers!

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Rafik,

The PayTabs team tried to contact you, so that they can assist you with the issue. But there was no response from your side. However, we have requested them to schedule the meeting with our team. As soon as we get the resolution, we will update you with the same.
1631011813435.png

Till then your patience is appreciated.
Thanks!