• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

pCloud Actions not working

Cannot get pCloud actions to work. Keep getting login failed responses even though my username/password are 100% correct.

Not sure when the implementation was added but there are 2 regions for pCloud data US & EU and use different api urls so perhaps that is the issue. Need either to somehow select which data storage the user is using or have a duplicate integration. 1 for US & 1 for EU

As a consequence API calls have to be made to the correct API host name depending were the user has been registered – api.pcloud.com for United States and eapi.pcloud.com for Europe

Supreme

Staff member
We checked with the integration and the currently the integration has been built using "api.pcloud.com" which corresponds to United States users only.

Would it possible to duplicate the integration so EU users are able to use it? pCloud US & pCloud EU for example

I have an EU account due to GDPR and cannot use the integration as it currently stands

Supreme

Staff member
Would it possible to duplicate the integration so EU users are able to use it? pCloud US & pCloud EU for example

I have an EU account due to GDPR and cannot use the integration as it currently stands
We are checking this with the integration team and will update you in a while.

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the update, seeing as though the integration is already there i am not sure why we have to wait for enough votes for the integration team to take notice to update. The current integration is broken so it surely fixing it should be a priority.

A quick fix is to clone the integration and amend the api url. There are several facebook implementations that have not been merged into 1, surely there can be 2x pcloud integrations for US & EU

Have added to hellonext but if it gets no votes then it wont get updated. not good

https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Updat...p/pcloud-59dff05f-c09b-4d7b-bd03-e958ee86be9b

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
We have updated the pCloud integration with the option for entering the data region as well and would request you to use it -

1633938918529.png

Fantastic - thank you :) i will test it out properly later.

One thing i have noticed is that it does not work with 2FA enabled - this applies to the normal api also, perhaps in the area when we connect to pcloud and select the hostname it could say that 2FA needs to be disabled in order for it to work.

using OAuth would be a better option but that is a whole new rewrite

Supreme

Staff member
Fantastic - thank you :) i will test it out properly later.

One thing i have noticed is that it does not work with 2FA enabled - this applies to the normal api also, perhaps in the area when we connect to pcloud and select the hostname it could say that 2FA needs to be disabled in order for it to work.

using OAuth would be a better option but that is a whole new rewrite
I have shared the feedback to the team. They should update the helptext about 2FA.