• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

PDF upload to Google Drive not recognized

jasonercsn

Hi. I am using a Qwary form to capture information and a PDF. I've set up a Webhook in Pabbly to capture the response, and then use the PDF url to upload the file to Google Drive.
CleanShot 2022-11-10 at 15.28.07@2x.png

The problem is that when the PDFs are uploaded, they do not appear as PDFs (See below) and cannot be viewed unless downloaded.
The file appears to be correct as I have downloaded and the re-uploaded the PDF and it appeard as a PDF (see copyofplay(1).pdf below.

Am I missing something? Is there any way that I can have Google Drive recognize the file as a PDF?

Thanks for your help!

CleanShot 2022-11-10 at 15.18.45@2x.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jasonercsn

Kindly share the name of the workflow in which you are facing such trouble, so that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

jasonercsn

Sure. The name of the workflow is: "Island Theatre: Play Submission"
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Supreme

Staff member
Am I missing something? Is there any way that I can have Google Drive recognize the file as a PDF?
Seems like the image which you are passing is not publicly accessible, kindly pass the image URL which is not password protected.

And try passing "Files 0 WebContentLink" instead of "WebViewLink" from the Google Drive action step.

2022-11-12_11h18_58.png