• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Perfex Duplication Problem

morganthx

I want to setup my eForm wordpress form to collect information and send it as leads to Perfex CRM. My current Flow is the following:

1. Collect email and firsnt name from Form data via Webhook.
2. Save Data to Airtable
3. Check Data in Airtable against the webhook email.
4. Filter Data from Webhook against the data in Airtable, in case the email is present the form shouldn't continue else its should
5. If false then add data to the Leads in Perfex.

I have setup the flow but now it only adds data to airtable and returns data against email field data that was previously entered, my questions>
1. how do i dynamically get fresh email address and check it against the data present in the database.
2. how do I set up filter correctly to send data forward.
3. Is there any other workaround for this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @morganthx

Could you please share the workflow URL with us, so that we can look into it?

I have setup the flow but now it only adds data to airtable and returns data against email field data that was previously entered, my questions>
1. how do i dynamically get fresh email address and check it against the data present in the database.
2. how do I set up filter correctly to send data forward.
3. Is there any other workaround for this?

Further, you can refer to the following screenshot for your concern.

1669447860528.png