• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

"Person Notes" Field from Keap

m.paganelli

Among the available fields for the Keap, the "person notes" field, which is necessary for us, is missing.

Could you please add it to the existing ones?

I am attaching a screenshot of Keap where it is possible to see where the field in question is inserted.

Thank you.

Attachments

• keap - person notes.png
    keap - person notes.png
    42 KB · Views: 45

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @m.paganelli,

We have noted your request to add a Person Notes field. Could you please also state to which Action Event you want the Person Notes field to be added?

m.paganelli

Hey @m.paganelli,

We have noted your request to add a Person Notes field. Could you please also state to which Action Event you want the Person Notes field to be added?

Hi ArshilAhmad,

if I understood your request correctly, I would like it to be added to the "add/update contact" action.

Thank you very much.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @m.paganelli,

According to Keap's API documentation, it is not possible to add the Person Notes field to the Add/Update Contact action event. As my colleague Supreme previously suggested, I would recommend using the Keap: Create Note action event instead.

m.paganelli

"Excuse me, but I think there might be a misunderstanding. "Notes" is a field that already exists and adds any new note with an author to the user profile (see screenshot), while we would like to add the text to the "Tab Person Notes" (see attached screenshot) which is a unique text field and is currently not available among the actions in Pabbly.

We're also fine with a dedicated action called "Add Person Notes", similar to the "Apply Tag" action.

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 254 - Michael test stratego - jk388.infusionsoft.com.png
    FireShot Capture 254 - Michael test stratego - jk388.infusionsoft.com.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 45
  • FireShot Capture 255 - Michael test stratego - jk388.infusionsoft.com.png
    FireShot Capture 255 - Michael test stratego - jk388.infusionsoft.com.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 42

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
As mentioned previously, according to Keap's API documentation, there is no option to add a 'Person Notes' field to the Create/Update Contact action event.
Furthermore, it is not possible to create a separate action event to 'Add Person Notes' since there is no such field documented in Keap's API documentation

To get a better understanding, please have a look at this document: https://developer.infusionsoft.com/docs/rest/#operation/createOrUpdateContactUsingPUT

m.paganelli

Thank you, you have been very clear.

If it can be of any help in resolving the issue, I am attaching the Zapier action that allowed us to fill in the field so that you can have a more precise idea of the request.

Attachments

• Screen3.PNG
    Screen3.PNG
    23.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Screen2.PNG
    Screen2.PNG
    28.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Screen1.PNG
    Screen1.PNG
    27.8 KB · Views: 39

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Zapier appears to have Keap Max Classic listed as a separate application. If you would like to see Keap Max Classic integrated into Pabbly Connect, please send a request through the provided platform, and our developers will look into the possibility of adding the application.

1684355799484.png