• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pinterest Error - Missing Title

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZjMDYzZTA0Mzc1MjZlNTUzMDUxMzI1MTY1NTQzMiI_3D_pc
Hello

My workflow has started to throw the error that title is missing when creating the Pin. I checked the previous trigger step and the title is there and is mapped fine and I can run the workflow in test mode fine. However after I get the error it does look like the title and description fields are not mapped but they were mapped so somehow the mapping is being removed. It was working fine until 2 days ago so now I am having to go in manually run the trigger to get it to work.

the title should be mapped to - Fields Title To Use DO NOT CHANGE 0
the description should be mapped to - Fields Description To Use DO NOT CHANGE 0

Also How do I get the workflow to stop at the failed step it seems to be carrying on to the next step which I don't want to happen if the pin doesn't get created.

Thanks
Deborah