• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pipe Drive to Go High Level

MTR-IT

Hi,
So my trigger application is PipeDrive and when a Lead is created I want a new contact to be created in GHL.
The GHL is not showing the populated fields so that I can map it.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MTR-IT

As we can see from your workflow after reconnecting the GHL action step your custom fields are getting populated completely.

Please check that out -

1665380921458.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @MTR-IT

Could you please try to restart the laptop and use other browsers like Opera, and Firefox and then try to access the workflow? Kindly let us know if it helps.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MTR-IT

As we can see from your task history Id it seems like from Pipedrive you didn't get the email address in the mapped label which you have used.

So, kindly recapture the webhook response and then remap the value in the GHL action step.

1666850301168.png