• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pipedrive Connection and update issues

Finspro

Hello Community,👋

as my first day with Pabbly i want to say hi to you all, i am happy to be here!

Coming from Zapier many things appear different for me and now i have some issues already with my first connection - Pipedrive.
The connection is very easy - it even stays in Pipedrive itself!

What it should do is simple:
Trigger: Check for new Deal
Filter: Check if an custom Field is empty (in this case, i setup a custom field "Deal ID" to store the record ID to be able to search for this value as well.
Action: If Filter ok, then update Custom Field "Deal ID" with the record (Deal) ID

Issues i have are the following:
  1. Is it correct, that Pabbly always tries to load over 100 records to choose one from to test with? It slows down the whole interface and i can not work smooth at all, everything is stuck.

2. When i foung the record, i could not identify the custom field by any name, it was labeled with an strange custom string label like this:
    Res2 Data 99 9460f7c7a8b4a063fd91dbf18ff0838f5b4f7072 (very hard to guess, or do i miss here any used syntax maybe?)

3. When i found the String (only with trial and error) i think i could set up the filter correct, but when i wanted to place the update step, then i was not possible to select the field with this string above in the list.
    In fact, there have been really few instead.
    How can i then update the desired field when a) it is not visible or b) i have such a hard time to discover the right one?
I guess there must be any kind of hint or special way to find the right field and i also assume, i just dont see anywhere the correct field or button to get this field for the update process?

As this is just the very first step on my hopeful long journey, every help to get the whole process started smooth is highly appreciated :)

Thank you all in advance, and all the best for you.
Best regards
Christian

Preeti Paryani

Hello @Finspro

By default, there is a limit of 500 deals that can be fetched under the "update deal" action. This is the reason for the system latency.
Is it correct, that Pabbly always tries to load over 100 records to choose one from to test with? It slows down the whole interface and i can not work smooth at all, everything is stuck.

The custom fields are sent by Pipedrive in this format, and no modifications are made on our end.
When i foung the record, i could not identify the custom field by any name, it was labeled with an strange custom string label like this:
Res2 Data 99 9460f7c7a8b4a063fd91dbf18ff0838f5b4f7072 (very hard to guess, or do i miss here any used syntax maybe?)

If you'd like to add more fields to be updated under the "update deal" action, you can click the (+) button to add pairs of labels and values. Please refer to the attached screenshot for guidance.
In fact, there have been really few instead.
How can i then update the desired field when a) it is not visible
1729576367981.png

To update a custom field, you can find the custom field key using the "Get All Deal Fields" action. This requires a one-time manual setup, which is detailed in the screenshot provided below.
i have such a hard time to discover the right one?

You can obtain the custom field key from the New Deal trigger response. Look for it in the response from the "Get All Deal Fields" action. Once you identify the associated label, you can map the custom field key and its value accordingly in the "update deal" action step.

1729576679922.png

I hope this helps resolve your issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know

Finspro

Hi @Preeti Paryani ,
thank you very much for your detailed feedback, will try the points and let you know,

Is there any way (for the setup of the new workflows) to reduce the number of queued records for performance reasons individually?

Will come back with results of the testing.

Best regards
Christian

Finspro

Hi @Preeti Paryani ,
i am sorry but i am stuck here with the testing :(

I tested like you said, i checked for the field that contained the value and this aplhanumeric part i copied into a new label field and for the value took the record id from the first step where it checks for the new Deal.
1729587712461.png

I tested with a new creation but it did not work.
Also wanted to check with the webhook listener for a new entry but it seems not to work?
1729587741862.png

What am i doing wrong here?
Is there any kind of example process for this that i can follow?
Thank you for your help in advance.

BR
Christian

Preeti Paryani

Hello @Finspro

Kindly set up a new workflow and add the Company Domain as mentioned in the image below. You can also refer to this tutorial -

1729598113408.png

Let us know if you face any further issues.