• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pipedrive - Create Person/Organization if nothing is found in "find/search" step

exaudium

Hi everyone, new to the forum and Pabbly Connect. I am moving everything over from Zapier at the moment and I am struggling to get a certain aspect of my old automations working.

I have a spreadsheet which gets filled with data from a contact form on my website. The new spreadsheet row then triggers Pabbly to talk to Pipedrive, creating a person, organisation, and a deal. In Zapier, you could create search steps for people and organisations to map the person/org ID to the deal, and would create a person/org if the search step found nothing.

I can't see how I would do this in Pabbly. "Routing" with branching logic seems like an inelegant solution, so wondering if anyone has found a better solution?

Thanks in advance.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @exaudium

The best you can use is a router action step where you can create routes whereas you can create 2 routes whereas in the first route you can create a person and assign the organization, Deals accordingly if the person is not available via "PipeDrive: Find Person" action step on another route you can simply assign the organization and deal on it.

1654061046249.png

The Filter condition which you can use -

2022-06-01_10h54_16.png

exaudium

@
Hey @exaudium

The best you can use is a router action step where you can create routes whereas you can create 2 routes whereas in the first route you can create a person and assign the organization, Deals accordingly if the person is not available via "PipeDrive: Find Person" action step on another route you can simply assign the organization and deal on it.

View attachment 11496

The Filter condition which you can use -

View attachment 11497
Thank you for this. What if I want to find/create the person AND organisation? Surely I would end up with multiple steps in the two routes that are repetitive.

Is there a way I can have the end of router step go back to a single step that both outcomes will use?

Slightly confused why the actions are different compared to Zapier where this is very simple.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @exaudium

Thanks for the confirmation, we have forwarded your request to our tech team and they are currently looking into it.

P

PabblyMember1

We have added these actions in Pipedrive.
1. Get all Stages
2. Get Organization Fields
3. Find or Create a Person
4. Find or Create an Organization
5. Find or Create a Deal